Shooting the Republic - again !

Qcumbor

16 hours ago, Alegandron said:

I have always enjoyed your collection @Qcumbor!

Thanks Brian. I can return the compliment : your etruscan, carthaginian and many of your roman coins are an inspiration to me too. Is that what one would call coinspiration ? 🙂 

14 hours ago, Dafydd said:

... but really need look no further than @Qcumbor. Great coins and great images.

Very kind of you Dafydd. Photographing coins is a never ending improving process : I'm really ashamed of the pictures I made ten years ago. I guess I will be ashmed of the recent ones all the same in the next ten years because of their flaws 

13 hours ago, Curtisimo said:

... your Republican collection is truly wonderful and I love all the updated images. Your Romano Wolf and twins is my favorite Q Collection coin

Thanks Curtis, your appreciation means a lot to me

9 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Many extremely fine examples of the types. The OCD in me appreciates the chronology as well.

One criticism...

It's missing one of my favorite R.R. types(L. Lucretius Trio) , although, I'm sure you're not done adding to your collection.😉

Thanks. If not the L. Lucretius Trio, at least we share the OCD !! 😄 
Indeed, I'm not done with my RR collection, and that Dolphin reverse is on my short list of cointypes I would like to acquire. The right coin will show up one day for sure

Q

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Qcumbor said:

Thanks Brian. I can return the compliment : your etruscan, carthaginian and many of your roman coins are an inspiration to me too. Is that what one would call coinspiration ? 🙂 

Very kind of you Dafydd. Photographing coins is a never ending improving process : I'm really ashamed of the pictures I made ten years ago. I guess I will be ashmed of the recent ones all the same in the next ten years because of their flaws 

Thanks Curtis, your appreciation means a lot to me

Thanks. If not the L. Lucretius Trio, at least we share the OCD !! 😄 
Indeed, I'm not done with my RR collection, and that Dolphin reverse is on my short list of cointypes I would like to acquire. The right coin will show up one day for sure

Q

LOL!  Yeah, Co-conspirators!  😄

• Clap 1