Game: what vehicle would each emperor be?

Nerosmyfavorite68

3 hours ago, Nerosmyfavorite68 said:

What emperor would this be?

Something like this would be my realistic dream car, but not in baby poop brown.

Edit: What the heck?  I posted the Chrysler and the Duel truck shows up.  It was also really hard to delete the video from the entry.

Capable, strong, brutal to the environment, attention to details. When I look at it, I see Domitian.
This is clearly the automotive equivalent of a Domitian denarius 😃

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

41 minutes ago, Nerosmyfavorite68 said:

What about this?  I want that car! 

I love these custom car/bike shows ... Monster Garage with Jesse James was maybe the best (& the first?) , but I've watched many of these series: Orange County Choppers, Counting Cars, Rust Valley Restorers, Fast N Loud ...

When I first came to the states (from UK), age 25, in the late 80's, one of my first cars was a '78 Ford Ltd II that probably would have appealed to your aesthetic. It was an ex.cop/detective car with heavy duty transmission and engine, resulting in a whopping 8 mpg. Luckily I didn't have to drive it too far. My first car was a Pinto, destroyed (transmission self-destruct) on a road trip up to Niagara Falls, second car was a Trans Am that I sold when I figured my luck in staying alive was likely to run out. None of them lasted long since I didn't have any money, and they were all dirt cheap!

Edited by Heliodromus
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Heliodromus said:

I love these custom car/bike shows ... Monster Garage with Jesse James was maybe the best (& the first?) , but I've watched many of these series: Orange County Choppers, Counting Cars, Rust Valley Restorers, Fast N Loud ...

When I first came to the states (from UK), age 25, in the late 80's, one of my first cars was a '78 Ford Ltd II that probably would have appealed to your aesthetic. It was an ex.cop/detective car with heavy duty transmission and engine, resulting in a whopping 8 mpg. Luckily I didn't have to drive it too far. My first car was a Pinto, destroyed (transmission self-destruct) on a road trip up to Niagara Falls, second car was a Trans Am that I sold when I figured my luck in staying alive was likely to run out. None of them lasted long since I didn't have any money, and they were all dirt cheap!

I like even better to see these classic 50/60s cars on the road. Seen a C-6 Corvette drivetrain/ engine interior with 66 body/ chrome bumpers/ sidepipes....best of modern tech with old classic appearance. These cars run 140K/ way cheaper then frame -off restored 99 pt. original @300K/ old saying, "beggars can't be choosers". Maybe get the modern kustom built C-6/ 67 body + LS-7 550HP engine/ 0-60 3.2 secs/ topend 240+

04-1967-corvette-convertible-LS-427-jurius.jpg

01-1967-corvette-convertible-LS-427-jurius.webp

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 hours ago, DANTE said:

I'm going for the whole 12 ceasars set.

car-transporter-supply-chain-transport-hgv-truck-lorry-trailer-loaded-DWGX0K.jpg.481a7adc8fec39f20765280dc092e737.jpg

Me thinks those are more for the servants/ even I would not be caught in one! Had I been a Roman Emperor or a nicer Holy Roman version/ for me... muscle cars from "American Graffiti" era 1957-67/ the "apex of car design", while the "Baroque Era" 1650-1725 was the same for coin design. (not the best thing to state on a "ancient forum")

• Like 1
  • Big Smile 1