Ladies and Gentlemen, step right up and get your giant uncleaned Roman coin hoards at the Roman Coin Supermarket!

DonnaML

• DonnaML changed the title to Ladies and Gentlemen, step right up and get your giant uncleaned Roman coin hoards at the Roman Coin Supermarket!
  • Benefactor
3 minutes ago, JAZ Numismatics said:

Ok I bought a few bags. Thanks Donna! 🙂

Anytime! I can't wait for mine to arrive. I wonder how many gold coins I'll get.

• Big Smile 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Thinking 1

I bought this one. Can't wait to get it. I only had 1 very modest Germanicus coin so I'm really impatient to see some gold coins! 

image.png.e165029ca493a59a92ab7a11b0476fbe.png

It's been quite a lucky day - I received an email that a Nigerian prince wants me to inherit all his fortune (I didn't ask too many questions, why should I?!) and also I saw a banner saying that single ladies in my area are waiting to meet me. Can't get much better than this. 

Edited by ambr0zie
  • Like 6
  • Clap 1
  • Laugh 8
  • Thinking 1

• Benefactor
Just now, kirispupis said:

Reminds me of those bags of gravel my parents used to order from Montana as a kid. The whole family would sit down and sift through them for sapphires...

Did you ever find any?

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

• Benefactor
29 minutes ago, Ocatarinetabellatchitchix said:

If you absolutely wants to buy a replica, please buy from the best. Here on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/ca-fr/shop/SlaveyArt?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=1309307363&from_page=listing

Well, sure, that's fine if you want a replica. These coins are the real thing, plus they come with the original soil!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Smile 2

2 hours ago, DonnaML said:

This is pretty hilarious. (Posted originally at the numismatikforum.de):

https://www.romancoinsupermarket.com/

Donna, I just found the link from your OP.  (...From, thank you, a desktop that still has Windows 7.) 

It's like, Right, if the 'good' ones are cleaned, why do they still need to be in bags full of dirt?  ...For (Big, Fat, Balloon-sized air quotes) ...Authenticity?  Already a one-word oxymoron in more contexts than one could begin to name.

• Like 2