Dig for gold, dig for fame --- first gold coin added

ambr0zie

13 hours ago, Alegandron said:

AWESOME ANSWER! I agree!  😄 

Perhaps that is why I have a GOLD colored Welsh Pembroke / Mini Australian Shepherd mix (yeah, she doesn't show the Aussie unless you look into her eyes. ) 

I usually had multiple dogs (up to 5 at a time), for many years.  Just one this time... X-Corgis are wonderful dogs...  I reckon mine is an "Augie", but you cannot really tell

IndySleepwme25-May-20231.jpg.5723b8372b2883e026a01a71dff91024.jpgIndy15mos1.jpg.f5a3fd68f3e02983f17810a31a3a7d84.jpg

She's gorgeous! A Pem / Aussie shepherd mix - I can think of nothing nicer! The best dog I ever loved was named Tetris, a Corgi/Shepherd mix. She was perfect. We miss her so. Our Pem is named Thomas à Becket; so named because, when he joined our family we figured our 3 other dogs, like Henry II, would inevitably ask, "who shall deliver [us] from this turbulent priest?" Thanks for sharing those wonderful photos!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Alegandron said:

@voulgaroktonou Mine is named Indy. We are always virtually arms-length from each other, and are real buddies. She is definitely a Corgi in behavior.  I like several dogs at a time. Is Thomas a Pem or Cardigan? 

I can see why you love Indy so - she looks very sweet. Ours goes by his last name, Becket, and he is a Pem. Will be 3 in November. He comes to the office with me from time to time (I work in a research library at the Univ. of Cincinnati - our library consists of books on Greece, Rome, Byzantium, and modern Greece). Here's a shot of him standing outside the department office, checking out our Reading Room, and inspecting our book stacks..

DSCF1204.JPG.8f828b0be46bba9d350d495a37cb381f.JPG

DSCF1196.JPG.d43253e7da3a92caf188e93aa3f625cc.JPG

DSCF1207.JPG.058c54765bd669ff369a43e3f4fc5180.JPG

• Like 5
  • Smile 1

Beyond awesome, @voulgaroktonou! What a great friend. I had my office in my home for the last 5 years, and Indy was always under my feet for the last 16 mos that she has been with me. I retired in Jan, but nothing has changed. Before that, I owned a business, and Blue, the last of my pack of dogs, was always with me in my offices. She was always at my side until a couple years ago when she passed. That was difficult. Nuttin’ bettr’n a Dawg.

i envy your pack, gorgeous dogs.  I saw your Univ Cincy in the pics. I was an IU man years ago.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Alegandron said:

Beyond awesome, @voulgaroktonou! What a great friend. I had my office in my home for the last 5 years, and Indy was always under my feet for the last 16 mos that she has been with me. I retired in Jan, but nothing has changed. Before that, I owned a business, and Blue, the last of my pack of dogs, was always with me in my offices. She was always at my side until a couple years ago when she passed. That was difficult. Nuttin’ bettr’n a Dawg.

i envy your pack, gorgeous dogs.  I saw your Univ Cincy in the pics. I was an IU man years ago.

Nope, "Nuttin’ bettr’n a Dawg" You got that right! ♥️

• Like 1
  • Smile 1