An opinion before buying it

MrZun

The Gordian III is absolutely fine. The reason it's priced reasonably is that it's a common coin and the demand for Gordian III sestertii is only modest. It's also difficult to attribute because Gordian's titulature is off the flan on the reverse. This lowers the price. Here's mine.

GordianIIIApolloseatedsestertius.jpg.c8b068f7ff98142000a7d1f6bdd0dc4d.jpg

Edited by Roman Collector
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Roman Collector said:

The Gordian III is absolutely fine. The reason it's priced reasonably is that it's a common coin and the demand for Gordian III sestertii is only modest. It's also difficult to attribute because Gordian's titulature is off the flan on the reverse. This lowers the price. Here's mine.

GordianIIIApolloseatedsestertius.jpg.c8b068f7ff98142000a7d1f6bdd0dc4d.jpg

Thats a Nice Coin you have.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MrZun said:

What you guys think about this one here? Its the last one i Will ask for an opinion. It looks Fine to me with a great set o colours

Screenshot_20240713-085609.png

Screenshot_20240713-085613.png

Hello @MrZun. I think that, you will get more responses, if you create a separate thread for this coin. For me, adding coins to an existing thread, can be confusing, because it can become difficult to tell, which responses are for which coin.

Edited by sand
  • Like 1