I promise It Will be the last Coin in need of an opinion, lol

MrZun

I promise It Will be the last Coin in need of an opinion, lol

Absolutely not! I think I speak for the majority here. If you are unsure, you have questions, you just want to hear an opinion - create 100 new threads!  Because that's exactly what the forum is for. To help each other. And you will learn in the process. Silent readers will learn - and we will learn too.

And honestly - all collectors (here) are curious and always happy about new, fresh threads with new coins. We want to see them all and discuss them.

Don't worry! You can create as many threads as you want. Nobody here will be "mad" at you!

• Like 6
  • Clap 1
  • Yes 5

21 minutes ago, Prieure de Sion said:

Absolutely not! I think I speak for the majority here. If you are unsure, you have questions, you just want to hear an opinion - create 100 new threads!  Because that's exactly what the forum is for. To help each other. And you will learn in the process. Silent readers will learn - and we will learn too.

And honestly - all collectors (here) are curious and always happy about new, fresh threads with new coins. We want to see them all and discuss them.

Don't worry! You can create as many threads as you want. Nobody here will be "mad" at you!

Yes. @MrZun Don't worry about creating new threads. As long as you post 3 threads or less per day, no one will get mad. I generally enjoy reading "Is this coin tooled?" threads, and "Is this coin smoothed?" threads, and "Is this coin authentic?" threads, because I'm trying to learn more about these things.

Regarding your coin, I don't see any obvious signs of tooling or smoothing. However, I'm not a tooling or smoothing expert, and I'm not an expert in that coin type. Also, I don't see any obvious signs of a fake. However, I'm not an expert at detecting fakes. You can check the edge of the coin, for a casting seam, or file marks from someone trying to erase a casting seam.

• Like 3
  • Yes 1

Actually, now that I think about it, some members (not me) may get slightly annoyed, if someone posted 3 threads per day. I don't know. Certainly, almost no member would get annoyed with 2 threads per day, as far as I know. For me, I think 3 threads per day is fine. But, some members may prefer 2 threads per day. I don't know.

Edited by sand
  • Like 4