Incitatus Coins <3

AETHER

Hi,

Just wanted to share why I continue to order coins from Incitatus Coins @ vcoins.

I have ordered 18 coins from Steve, always 100% happy.

A while ago I ordered a bronze coin of Tiberius with a lovely portrait.  It came with a few specs of green on it, on an otherwise brown/bronze coin and I thought nothing of it at first. I noticed recently that the green has progressed and oh nooo its flaky! Yup its BD. and I was gutted (I may have cried a little). 

I reach out to Steve and he told he will gladly treat the coin for me and ALL his customers.  SUPER. 

Just wanted to mention the great service from one of my favorite VCoin sellers. 

I have yet to send the coin in, but will jump on it this week. 

Cheers

• Like 7
  • Clap 4
  • Smile 2

Yes, I've always enjoyed buying from him as well.  Other than the execrable Tuck Tape I'm a pretty happy camper.  The tape isn't *too* much of a problem if the coin is a regular one, but I worry about trying to extract fragile coins from the tomb.

I have just received an order which I'm very happy with.

Do you happen to have a seller/initial picture of how the coin was when purchased?

• Like 1
  • Yes 1

45 minutes ago, Nerosmyfavorite68 said:

Yes, I've always enjoyed buying from him as well.  Other than the execrable Tuck Tape I'm a pretty happy camper.  The tape isn't *too* much of a problem if the coin is a regular one, but I worry about trying to extract fragile coins from the tomb.

I have just received an order which I'm very happy with.

Do you happen to have a seller/initial picture of how the coin was when purchased?

Yes, but when I opened the package it had green. But not on the picture.

6wXLF4yz7mdBAXs2Wd8cnGo3qW5D9z.jpg.9d8137be55a11c6c9891695dd73b6a1d.jpg

It's around the neck area, where it looks like I guess BD was treated before. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

A few coins I’ve purchased from Incitatus in the past:

image.jpeg.71572270344b6ce633f225d8790901ad.jpeg

LUCIUS MEMMIUS AR silver denarius. Struck 109-108 BC. Bust of Apollo Vejovis right, wearing oak-wreath; before, XVI monogram of value before, thunderbolt underneath. Reverse - The Dioscuri standing facing between their horses, each holding spear; L MEMMI in exergue. 19mm, 3.9g. RCV 181

image.jpeg.61defc74cc73508a9beab230da376cc8.jpeg

PHILIP I THE ARAB AR silver antoninianus. Rome mint. IMP PHILIPPVS AVG, radiate, draped bust right. Reverse - SAECVLARES AVGG, cippus inscribed COS III. RIC 24c, RCV 8961. 23mm, 4.2g.

image.jpeg.f070e5e518595c494e3dac19517bacb5.jpeg

PTOLEMY I SOTER AR silver tetradrachm. 294-285 BC. Diademed head right, wearing aegis around neck; small Δ behind ear, banker's marks in right field. Reverse - BAΣIΛEΩΣ ΠTOΛEMAIOY, eagle standing left on thunderbolt; to left, P above Φ in left field. Svoronos 263; SNG Copenhagen 70; BMC p. 15, 16. 26mm, 13.5g.

image.jpeg.ed8dabaa3f31726774f207e6607c7738.jpeg

KINGS OF PERSIA AR silver siglos. Achaemenid Empire, time of Artaxerxes I to Darius III, circa - 450-330 BC. Profile of Persian King moving right, in half-kneel, holding spear & bow. Reverse - Incuse punch. 15mm, 5.6g.

image.jpeg.074af832fd9871297148475f2caa8f33.jpeg

TRAJAN AR silver denarius. Rome mint, 114-117 AD. IMP CAES NER TRAIAN OPTIM AVG GER DAC PARTHICO, laureate draped bust right. Reverse - P M TR P COS VI P P S P Q R, Genius or Bonus Eventus standing left, naked, holding patera & corn ears. RSC 276. 18.5mm, 3.5g

image.jpeg.98f6278b09e3457d7d865d7e8af7113d.jpeg

DOMITIAN, as Caesar under Vespasian, AR silver denarius. Rome, 73 AD. CAES AVG F DOMIT COS II, laureate head right. Reverse - Domitian, togate, riding on horse prancing left, holding sceptre in left hand and raising right. Cohen 664, BMC Vespasian 129, RIC Vespasian 608. Very scarce. 19mm, 3.3g.

image.png.eab7aefd90da96b1271ccfd0848237d9.png

POSTUMUS AR silver antoninianus. Struck circa 260 AD. IMP C POSTVMVS P F AVG, radiate, draped & cuirassed bust right. Reverse - P M TR P COS II P P, Postumus standing left with globe and spear. RIC 54. 21mm, 3.4g.

Edited by MrMonkeySwag96
  • Like 5