Looking for Prices Realized Lists for BCD catalogs

I recently finishing acquiring all 10 sale catalogs of the BCD collection of Greek coins.  However, several of the older ones do not have their Prices Realized lists included.  Although these usually can be found online these firms are no longer active and I haven't located them elsewhere.  Does anyone know where copies or PDFs of these can be found?

Lanz 105 - Nov 26, 2001

Lanz 111 - Nov 25, 2002

Leu 90 - May 10, 2004

Muenzen & Medaillen 23 - Oct 18, 2007

5 hours ago, rasiel said:

Lanz 105 & M&M 23 are both on Coryssa. If you or anyone reading this has access to pre-internet PRs please consider sharing them with me. 🙏

Rasiel 

Thanks for the heads up - I will check out Coryssa for them.

1 hour ago, TIF said:

ACsearch has prices realized for all four of those auctions.  Not in convenient list form, but each of those auctions is listed.

Thanks TIF.  I would like to get them in an easily printed form so I can keep them with the catalogs for future reference but good to know the info is there too. 

• Like 1

acsearch.info has a list of catalogs (such as M&M Gmbh #23 for BCD Akarnania) whose link for each pulls up a list of related lots in html, and not as a PDF. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1