Is Anyone Here Also a Member of the “predecimal.com” Forum?

Curtisimo

If so would you be willing to post a question for me on one of the threads over there? Please send me a PM if so. I tried to sign up so I could post the question myself but I’ve been getting an “Awaiting Approval” message for several days and I haven’t heard back from my email inquiry either. I suspect my account may be in limbo as some of the members here experienced when trying to sign up to CT a few years ago.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Curtis

10 minutes ago, AETHER said:

Sounds like CT forum, been pending approval for 4 years. 

Yep. That is what I was thinking of as well so I decided to ask if anyone here would be able to help.

I never understood how the approval process at CT worked. There were a lot of collectors that were unable to get approval without a clear reason why.

Just to clarify. Predecimal.com is also a coin forum. They specialize in British coins and my question is related to a British collector tag. They have some very knowledgeable experts over there on this topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had the same problem several years ago and waited months. I sent them a few emails and eventually got a reply, apologising for not approving me because they thought I was a spammer. Presumably, the forum is made up of people who joined a decade ago and have been talking amongst themselves ever since 🤣

• Like 3
  • Yes 1

5 minutes ago, John Conduitt said:

I had the same problem several years ago and waited months. I sent them a few emails and eventually got a reply, apologising for not approving me because they thought I was a spammer. Presumably, the forum is made up of people who joined a decade ago and have been talking amongst themselves ever since 🤣

So you were eventually able to get approved then? If so, any chance you’d be able to help me ask my question or put in a good word for me over there?