Have this coin trying to figure out it's worth

urking

I have trebonianus gallus augustus from city of isinda of the pisidia region lycia-pamphylia province.i have only been able to find the coin on the  rpc site i have yet to find any that have been sold so i was wondering how I would figure out the worth of it if I was to sell it. I include pictures of my coin and the rpc info In this post ty for your help

Screenshot_20240705_173002_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240705_085230_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

I purchase a lot of provincials, most are classified as "rare" and they are usually unpublished in standard references. I would "value" you coin at auction around 30-40 euros = $35-$45 range. It does seem to be the best known specimen of the 3 and the other 2 are in museums, but that doesn't mean a whole lot with regards to provincials. Here are some coins in my collection which are similar in condition and rarity that were purchased at or below that price range:

lot657-b.jpg.d64fb875937ef46d13cb2c5976d7e9ff.jpglot658-b.jpg.dc7f561976ec850114b0c16864da2c4c.jpg

• Like 1