Forum Rules & FAQs

Restitutor

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 9:49 AM, Restitutor said:

Forum Rules

Numis Forums is a welcoming space for everyone who wishes to discuss, or simply admire, ancient & world coins, and any other numismatic object. Discrimination based off age, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or religion will not be tolerated. This is not a free speech forum: if you purposefully disseminate hate in any way, you will be banned. By signing up for an account on this forum you are bound to the rules as outlined. Rules are subject to change, and any rule changes will be made public to all forum members prior to taking effect.

FAQs

Please use this thread for all feature/functionality questions related to the forum! From things like how to change your profile picture, select forums, or alter your notification settings, this is the place to post any questions you may have!  

-Res

I'm sure this question has been answered numerous times but I couldn't find anything when I conducted a site search. I keep getting email notifications every time I log in. I've checked my settings and all the email notifications are turned off. So how do I turn off email notifications when logging in?